What is SEO for Paving Contractors?
My SEO program is the best tool to position your paving company in Google Top 10 permanently. Local directories don't send you enough referrals. And Google Ads can't generate enough clicks, and that makes sense if you consider that as many as 90% of people will skip the paid ads and jump to paving listings done with SEO. Those listings will grab all the jobs in your area due to their high visibility. Google gathers they have done their job passing its quality checks, so it makes sense listing them as the most relevant for paving jobs search queries. Google also has data that shows people engaging with those sites, so listing them in the top 10 is a no-brainer. Your paving services should be on page one too. Send me a message or sign up for the program, and I will make it happen.
How Can a Paving Contractor Be Found?
Paving contractors can join my SEO program at the top of the page, priced at $289/month. The program starts with a brief talk to agree on goals, and I go on with making the required technical and content improvements. My Starter program at $289/month typically produces page one rankings. It requires a few weeks with pages already listed in the first 50 positions. For extra traffic, you may hire me to create and rank videos that showcase your work and position them in YouTube top 10 faster than Google as YT works differently.
What is local SEO for Asphalt Paving services?
Local SEO is a golden source of leads. It is a combination of Google search results and Google Maps listings. Paving companies can be featured in top positions in Google Maps and also enjoy a prominent spot in Google search results. Map listings appear as suggestions on mobile devices and voice assistants. Top 5 listings typically grant maximum visibility to businesses. Other quality checks are optimized content, location signals, fast loading speed, and a mobile-friendly theme. I will take care of all of them.
How much is SEO for Paving companies?
My Starter program costs only $289/month. Sign up, and I will fix all technical errors, make your site load faster, and optimize your pages for page one rankings. Please share your feedback, and we can find the best solution.
When will my site reach the first page?
If your pages can be found in the first 50 local results, it will take a few weeks. If you have no positions in the first 50 results, it will take a few months for the competitive keywords, and a few weeks for secondary keywords to surface.
We could create more content on topics people search online to get more leads. For example:
- How much does it cost to pave per square meter?
- How to prepare for paving?
- Is decking cheaper than paving?
- How to keep weeds from growing in between pavers?
- How to lay a driveway.
- Can you lay pavers directly on dirt?
- How to put sand between pavers?
- What kind of sand to put between pavers?
- What is polymeric sand?
- Can you use regular sand between pavers
- What is the cheapest patio material?
- Can I lay bricks on soil?
- Can you just lay pavers on grass
- Do you compact sand before laying pavers?
- Should I leave a gap between concrete pavers?
- What's better patio or deck?
- What kills weeds between pavers?
- How to permanently get rid of weeds in the driveway?
- How much does it cost to pave a driveway?
- How to lay pavers without sand.
- How much will pavers sink when compacted?
- What causes pavers to sink?
- How to level the ground for a paver patio?
- How big should the gap be between paving slabs?
- Which is cheaper patio pavers or concrete?
- How to keep edging pavers from sinking?
- Is gravel necessary under pavers?