Enough with server errors, unhelpful support, broken databases and speed throttled. Migrate your WordPress to a modern, cheap and fast, reliable server.
My latest WP Migration projects were: 3 WP sites (built with Elementor, WP Bakery, 2 of which nested into the 3rd WP). Additionally, I’ve transferred a British Woocomerce website amounting to 32GB of data. There’s no limit to the website size that I can transfer.
Migration Package Features
- Litespeed server with better performance than Siteground, WP Engine, Kinsta, Cloudways, Linode, AWS, etc.
- No database connection errors, the type you see on Hostgator.
- No WordPress managed hosting that cuts down your website speed.
- No trimmed PHP settings that offer no flexibility to tweak your hosting package (like WPX does by default on all hosting packages).
- Enhanced Site and Email security
- Daily backups (free app). Note that other hosts will charge you a lot of money for a backup feature you are entitled to get for free.
- Reliable and skilled Hosting support (rare to find on cheap hosting packages).
- No unjustified limits on hosting resources. Hosting accounts are allowed to burst up to 400% (memory and CPU allocation).
- 600,000 inodes (Linux files)
- 50 GB SSDisk
Ι will personally make sure that your hosting package is tweaked to maximum performance and -optionally- I could take a look at your WP site speed.
With the standard hosting options and a .com domain the migration can be completed in 2 days. Standard options are: website transfer, email accounts transfer and DNS changes.