What is SEO for Demolition Contractors?
This method will permanently position your demolition company in the Google Top 10. You may have noticed that local construction directories don't generate any revenue. And Google Ads don't produce enough clicks; it makes sense as 90% of people skip the ads to find demolition contractors positioned with SEO. Demolition contractors listed in the top 10 grab all the jobs in your area. Google puts them first because they have done an excellent job showcasing their sites as the most relevant for demolition search queries. Google also tracks how people interact with those sites, and it makes sense listing them at the top. Your demolition services should be on page one too. Get in touch, and I will make it happen.
How Can a Demolition Contractor Be Found Online?
Start by signing up for my SEO program at the top of the page. It is priced at $289/month. My program starts with a briefing where we agree on the goals, and then I make the required technical and content improvements. I will tear down any obstacles to SEO performance, research for opportunities to rank better, and tweak the site speed. The Starter SEO program at $289/month typically produces page one rankings. With pages listed in the first 50 positions, it takes a few weeks. For extra traffic, I create and rank videos showcasing your work and rank them on YouTube page one faster than Google because of the way YT works.
What is local SEO for Demolition services?
Local SEO combines Google search results and Google Maps listings. Demolition companies featured in top positions in Google Maps get a prominent spot also in Google search, show up on mobile devices for customers on-the-go, and get pulled by voice search assistants. To get maximum visibility, you will need a top 5 listing, plus optimized content, location signals, fast loading speed, and mobile-friendly theme. I will take care of all of the above.
My Starter SEO program comes at only $289/month. Sign up for the plan, have all technical errors fixed, enjoy a fast site, and get maximum visibility from page one rankings. Please share your feedback, and we can find the best solution.
For local results: If you are listed in the first 50 results, it will require a few weeks. If your site is not in the first 50, be prepared for a few months for your main keywords, although your secondary keywords will surface in a few weeks.
We could create more content on topics people search online to get more leads. For example:
- What is demolition work?
- What are the types of demolition?
- How much does it cost to demolish a house?
- How to hire a demolition contractor?
- How to get a demolition permit?
- Is it cheaper to tear down a house or renovate?
- Can the city demolish a house?
- How do you price a demolition job?
- Do you need a license to demolish a house?
- What happens when a property is condemned?
- Do you need a permit for demolition work?
- Can a builder do demolition work?
- How does controlled demolition work?
- What is controlled blasting demolition?
- What explosives are used in demolition?
- What is interior demolition?
- What is selective demolition?
- What is total demolition?
- What is the mechanical demolition?
- What is implosion?